The AFMA Board Certification eligibility is for those who have met one of these 3 requirements:
- Have obtained one or more of the following qualifications:OR, have sucessfully completed an AFMA seminar based Executive Certification Training Programs Worldwide including assessments .
- A degree in relevent discipline from a government registered (or in the USA , a regionally accredited) university OR
- A professional qualification in the relevant discipline OR
- Over 10 years specialist experience in the relevant discipline/field of expertise
*ON ACCEPTANCE YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PROVIDE, BY MAIL AND/OR E-MAIL, DOCUMENTATION THAT YOU HAVE THE SPECIALISED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE TO OBTAIN A AFMA DESIGNATION .
*NOTE: If requirements not met your application payment will be refunded less 10% administration charge.
- OR, have sucessfully completed an AFMA online Executive Certification Training Program including assessments .
- OR, have sucessfully completed an AFMA approved Face to Face program with a certified AFMA provider.
For Face to Face Seminar based training see our list of Training Alliances.